The Nexgen Approach to Group Benefits
We have the ability to combine traditional, non-traditional and individual products to provide unparalleled flexibility within your compensation and benefits package whether you have 5 employees or 500!
There are many reasons why an employer chooses to sponsor a benefit program. Each employer needs to determine their reasons based on corporate philosophy, budget and objectives. The development and understanding of your particular philosophy is important in designing a program that fulfills your specified goals. Once your philosophy has been determined, Nexgen will guide you through the steps of building and supporting your compensation and benefits package.
A creative and cooperative approach
You may have been told, "I can get that for you for 10-20% less...just sign here". We could tell you that too, but we prefer to listen first, and talk second. Our goal is not to just provide short-term fixes, but to guide our clients through a process that will offer a long-term strategy for their corporate compensation package. Nexgen will work with you to:
- Coach and assist you in developing your particular benefits philosophy
Identify your company risk tolerance
Understand and develop a strategy for tax efficient compensation
Guide you to identify your compensation budget
- Provide a level of flexibility for you benefits offering that you simply will NOT find elsewhere
Identify the appropriate insurance and service providers that best suit your needs
Provide full benefits training sessions for your employees
Integrate group and individual coverage to more fully cover employer and employee risks
Provide ongoing information, communication and support for you and your employees
Benefit plans do not come without a cost, however, and it is important that you as the plan sponsor understand the funding mechanisms, and that the objectives of the benefit plan are included as part of a total compensation strategy.
- How do I know if I am getting the best value for my benefit dollars?
- How is the price determined?
- How can I provide tax efficient coverage?
- How can I get plan flexibility if I have a company with less than 100, or 50 or 20 employees?
- How do I help my employees to understand and appreciate the benefit plan?
- How do we pay for this?
- How can we control skyrocketing costs?
- Ok, you've sold me...will I ever see you again?